Location: Magamaga (Jinja), Mpumudde (Jinja), Lugazi, Kansangati, Kumwenda (Buloba), Njeru, Kalagi (Mukono), Kayunga, Kangulumira (Kayunga), Iganga, Buwenge, Kamuli, Busunju (Mityana), Zigoti (Mityana), Kamengo, Kirinya Bukasa.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Gross 800,000 – 1,000,000 UGX
About the Company:
BODAWERK International Ltd. is a Ugandan social innovations company that has developed an
intelligent energy storage system for productive use.
We assemble Lithium-ion batteries and are committed to advancing environmentally friendly
transportation and lowering carbon emissions through our battery swap station technology. The
goal of our company is to make electric motorbikes a practical and affordable mode of
transportation for everyone.
We seek a customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Experience Champion
responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our electric motorcycle customers at
our battery swap stations.
1. Customer Service:
● Respond to and offer appropriate guidance to all customers (existing, walk-in and
prospective customers), ensuring they receive first-class support and assistance in
swapping their depleted batteries with fully charged ones.
● Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any issues or concerns.
2. Station Management: Ensure the station is always presentable – valid trading licenses,
station cleanliness, floor arrangement, product handling
3. Battery Stock Management: Receive, store, and issue batteries in the station via the
Smartsheet system. You will be the single point of contact for all inventory allocated to
4. Reporting: Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and also report on System
failures, Alarm performance, repairs, security issues, etc.
5. Asset Management: Safeguard company assets to avoid losses and damage and
ensure risk aversion in running the station facilities.
6. Maintain a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Has a minimum of a diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution.
● Possess customer service skills and values the representation of the voice of the
● Experience in the use of technology – smartphone and web-based applications.
● Demonstrates sound judgment, and excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication,
presentation, and reporting skill
● Is honest, trustworthy, and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and
● Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings, and public holidays
● Ability to stand for extended periods of time while serving customers
● Ability to lift at least 25 kilograms
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Fluent in English, Luganda, and/or other local languages
● Competitive salary
● Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
● A dynamic and supportive work environment
● Training and development opportunities
● Paid time off
● Medical Insurance
We are looking for someone passionate about sustainability and technology who’s looking for a
challenging and rewarding opportunity. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Bodawerk offers a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued
professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise. It is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids, disability, or any other protected characteristic as
established by law.